Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

‘Please Forgive Me': Kanye West Apologizes to Wife Kim Kardashian

Kanye West Apologizes to Wife Kim Kardashian

Kanye West asked his wife, Kim Kardashian,for forgiveness after the controversial comments he made at his presidential campaign rally in South Carolina and on Twitter last week.

The 43-year-old rap star took to his Twitter account to say sorry to his wife, revealing he regretted "going public with something that was a private matter".

Kanye - who posted the message hours after he was visited on his ranch by Justin Bieber - wrote: "I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter. I did not cover her like she has covered me.To Kim I want to say I know I hurt you. Please forgive me. Thank you for always being there for me.

The apology comes a few days after he posted cryptic messages about his wife of six years.

Kanye did not explain which comments he was specifically apologising for.

Last week, during his presidential rally in South Carolina, Kanye delivered an teary speech in which he claimed he and Kim had discussed the idea of aborting their first child, North, and that Kim might “divorce” him after she heard his message.

Share your thoughts, and Join the conversation on Twitter or Facebook:

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar