Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mase Says He is Taking The Limitations Off

When i heard Mase's Welcome Back album in 2004, i knew there were a lot things he must have wanted to talk about, but couldn't cos of what people expect from him. After going off in the early 00s to be a preacher, he couldn't just come back and start talking about "balling" and "women". But, i feel, even if he doesn't return fully to the old "murda mase" status, he can still remove the limits, and just speak his mind. That's why i always say it is so hard following all the rules in Christendom...its like you are imprisoned.



Anyway, read below what Mase has to say about taking the limitations off-

"Flex, let me tell you something before I go, though," Ma$e said, "I can only do music if I can do it the way I can do it. That's what be making me stop. I don't want to do music in a box. Like everybody say what I can't do and he can't say this, but if you need me to come do something for you, I've gotta be able to come to that event. So I'm taking all the limitations off. They gonna have to pray for me. I regret not giving myself room for growth. That's what I regret. I went so hard left that I didn't really leave no room to be an individual, a human being. ... I still put God over music any day. I just didn't give myself room to grow. I went from one extreme to another extreme." (Hot 97)


By the way, that conversation above was with Funk Master Flex on his HOT97 radio show earlier in the week. It is still not confirmed which label Mase would be signed on, but the likelihood are Rick Ross's MMG label, or back to Diddy's Bad Boy label.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar