Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bow Wow Says He Ain't Broke

News have been making rounds lately that the rapper, Bow Wow has gone broke...so broke that he now has only $1,500 in his savings account. Well, that's what he told the judge in court. Actually, Joie Chavis (his baby momma) took him to court for not paying his kid's child support. He told the judge he made only $4,000 monthly as an artist signed to Cash Money Records. He then agreed to pay $3,000 monthly child support money to his baby's mother for upkeep of their kid, Shai .





Bow Wow got into the game 12 years ago, when he was just 13. He made more money as a kid star, than he has made in the last couple of years. But I still don't believe he is that broke. He recently got a job as a host on the TV show, 106&Park, so that should put some cash in his bank account. Check out what he has to say about the rumours of him being broke below-




"I love it, I just laugh at it," Bow Wow said in an interview. "One thing about me, I'm a smart guy. Very smart. Things that I do, are for reasons. Things that I don't do are for reasons. So for myself, I'm comfortable, very comfortable. For me, it's all about the work. I really don't read blogs -- I don't really read blogs at all because that's not why I'm in the [rap] game at all. I'm in the game for my fans and to make them smile and to make them enjoy what I do. But as far as rumors, those are people's opinions -- until you see me on a corner with a cardboard box saying I'll tap dance for food for canned goods, then you can say that [I'm broke]." (Real Talk NY)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar