Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Deliver on Style with a Trench Coat

How to style a trench coat
How to style a trench coat
How to style a trench coat

A trench is classically chic and a closet staple. It’s also the perfect transitional layering piece. Not too heavy for warm days and not too light for chilly days.

 I love the versatility of a trench. You can wear it as a dress, over a skirt / dress, with a skirt of skinny jeans or just draped over your shoulders. Best of all, you can wear it longer than a season. I’ve had this one for a couple years and I’m still loving it. 

I styled this hero piece with a nude skirt and red accessories. A pair of mirrored sunnies completed my look. 
How do you style your trench coats?

P.S I've got a very busy weekend so I'm keeping this post short and sweet, :).

How to style a trench coat
How to style a trench coat
How to style a trench coat
How to style a trench coat
How to style a trench coat

Deets
Trench - Jungal
Skirt - Forever 21 
Bag - Chanel
Heels - Sophia Webster



Thank you for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xx...




post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar