Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Running Man" Spider "Incident? I'll sing until I die."

Running Man Spider recalled his life in the entertainment industry, and expressed his determination to come.SBS entertainment Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, was a race for artists and Collabo, which is part of the running project.Four artists appeared on Running Man for the Collabo stage for the nations first Running Man concert.Singer Spider Nuxal Kord Kunst Young Bae Tae-wook A Pink appeared.On this day, Yoo Jae-seok introduced Spiders debut history and said, I have been 17 years.It is great that you have been living in such a talkative and entertaining entertainment industry for 17 years without buying it. I actually feel more these days, I perform a lot, and as the audience grows, I want to sing until I die, Spider said.

'Running Man' Spider recalled his life in the entertainment industry, and expressed his determination to come.

SBS entertainment 'Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, was a race for artists and Collabo, which is part of the running project. Four artists appeared on Running Man for the Collabo stage for the nation's first Running Man concert. Singer Spider Nuxal Kord Kunst Young Bae Tae-wook A Pink appeared.

On this day, Yoo Jae-seok introduced Spider's debut history and said, "I have been 17 years. It is great that you have been living in such a talkative and entertaining entertainment industry for 17 years without buying it. "

"I actually feel more these days, I perform a lot, and as the audience grows, I want to sing until I die," Spider said.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar