Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tyra Banks cradles baby York alongside mum Carolyn London in gushing Mother's Day message

She welcomed son York Banks Asla with boyfriend Erik in January.


Tyra Banks was understandably excited as she celebrated her first Mother's Day on Sunday, commemorating the occasion with a sweet Instagram photo. 

The supermodel shared a snap of herself alongside mother Carolyn London and her newborn baby.

In the photo, the stunning brunette, wearing a marroon-coloured dress, cradled young York, as her mother peered over her shoulder. 
'I'm hearing, "Happy Mother's Day" and I can't believe how lucky I am! Of all the fashionable hats I wear, I love being a #mother the most,' she began. 
'#HappyMothersDay from me and my mama to all the wonderful women of the world!' 


Tyra, 42, shares son York with her photographer boyfriend, Erik Asla, 51, . 
The couple had already been together for two years before the birth of their baby in January.


According to People, little York was born through a gestational surrogate, after Tyra dealt with fertility issues. 

The star first spoke of her newborn, she noted that 'the journey to now has not been an easy process,' but that 'there was a beautiful bright light at the end of the tunnel.
After he child's birth, the businesswoman discussed her maternal life and sleepless nights, in an interview with E! News.

'Some mornings you wake up, and you're like, "Where am I?" I don't know what's going on. And I know it's not a good idea for me to drive right now because I did not sleep. So I balance that and his [York] dad helps, and we go back and forth so that's good,' she noted. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar