Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Easter Bunny Skittles!

This is a spin on my last mani...instead of skittle fingers, I did skittle bunnies!






It started with just a couple bunnies, but you know...they quickly multiplied! Here's base of two coats of Nubar Cloud White, topped with one coat of Nubar Opulent Pearl as I wanted a hint of pastel in the background.






Used fauxnad IP SdP B-05 and Konad special/princess polishes in yellow, apple green, metallic pink, chic blue, pastel blue and sky pearl.



Last but not least, a final plea for a thumb up for my mani in the Bundle Monster giveaway, voting which ends tomorrow.


You can give my mani a thumbs up here.... and please take a few minutes to also give a thumbs to any other mani you may be liking as this is the spirit of the giveaway. Voting ends tomorrow...and good luck to all!



Thanks for looking!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar