Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail care Essentials

Hi guys! Happy Tuesday. How has your week been so far?


I'm back at full swing at work again this week, and with school only starting so much later this year, it will be a bit of a juggle with work and holiday life for the kiddo. 


Today I'm sharing one of my favourite posts to always do - some of my favourite nail care essentials. Not a lot of you know this but this little blog started out as a nail art/swatches blog for all things nail related back in the day - and has since evolved into so much more. But I still adore nail looks and sharing what I love using. 


With constantly sanitizing my hands (even before Corona ) I love using an extremely hydrating hand cream at night. I'll admit during the day I hardly put on any cream (eek!) but at night I love using a super hydrating hand cream. My current favourite - the Avon Concentrated Hand Balm with glycerine and jojoba oil. This hand cream has an extremely thick consistency, is unscented and protects and repairs extremely dry skin. I like using a few drops of the Senses Beauty 100% Argan Oil on days my hands needs an extra boost as well mixed in. I do love using the combo right before I go to bed at night as this is a little greasy. But super hydrating and you wake up with baby soft hands. Yeah!  I do adore the Spalicious Lavender Roll-On Cuticle Oil - even though I will admit I don't use it nearly enough. I love that it has a roll-on, so it's easy to pop on before I do my morning walks or do a quick at-home workout. And it smells incredible too. 


Onto my favourite nail care tools - I mainly only use these two. My current favourites include the Avon Cuticle Nipper ( in Rose Gold - swoon !). I love how easy to use it is for tidying ragged cuticles and hangnails. And I'll be 100% - the pretty Rose Gold Colour won me over too.

Another firm favourite is the Avon Dual Ended Cuticle Pusher. I use a little cuticle oil before I paint my nails each week - and then with the flat end gently push back my cuticles. The pointed edge is perfect for removing any excess skin or nail glue as well. I mostly do this once a week to make sure my nails look healthy and I have no overgrown cuticles. 




I'll be 100% honest - while I do have a few favourite nail polish brands that I love to swop and play with - the last year my basics have been the same.


My base coat is always the Revlon Multi-Care Base and Top Coat - this is perfect to make my mani last a good week and smoothes my nail surface and prevents the polish from staining my nails. 

My new favourite topcoat is Sally Hansen Insta-Dry. I was always in love with Seche Vite - but it was trickier to get and it got goopy super fast. I love how this top coat makes my mani last, and lets in dry super fast. It keeps your mani shiny and protected and you can get this top coat pretty easily - always a win in my books. 

Overall - these are my favourites for my nail care Essentials. What are some of your can't live without nail products ??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar