Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Taylor Momsen for Zink Magazine March 2012

Taylor Momsen poses for Zink Magazine March 2012. Her new album promises to be a hypnotic, invigorating mix of avant-punk and experimental pop, with a flickering of violent rock pulsating throughout. One new medley reveals her rooted lust for the punk movement, while simultaneously dripping of a modern malevolence. Momsen reveals her soul in the song, unraveling the ambiguous mystery of her spirit. "My music takes a new focus now," she says. "I have experienced so much since i wrote my last album, and want to fill my music all of my new experience. I have travelled so much more and have met interesting individuals. I view things differently." she just rapped the filming on two new music videos, one for the song "You," and another for the song "My Medicine" set to release soon.
Read & See More

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar