Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"There were angels dining at the ritz"

I find my self often having no idea what to title my post. So when all else fails, I use Frank Sinatra lyrics, so those of you who may think I'm a crazy girl for having random titles, well, that's where they are coming from!

Thank you to all who posted on my Vera Bradley post, I have decided I'm not going to get the backpack, as cute as it is, I don't need another bag, and really, I think my Vera time is about over.

I've gotten several e-mails with questions, so I thought I'd answer those for this post!

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: I don't really have many things that I would consider a hobbie, but some things that I enjoy include swimming, laying in the sun (getting a nice tan!), shopping, spending time with family and friends, watching movies, drinking coffee, and reading books for pleasure.

Q: What music, other than Frank Sinatra do you listen to?
A: I listen to just about everything but country. I really love coldplay, nora jones, rod stewart, dave matthews, mat kearney, snow patrol, O.A.R, and really, I love all of the crooners such as Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, etc. I like classical music as well (I usually listen to that while studying). I also find rap and pop music fun to listen to, and it's best to work out to!

Q: What is your favorite clothing item and why?
A: Probably all of my jeans, just becuase I've worked so many hours to be able to afford all of the pairs I own (after about 5 pairs, my mom stops the buying and deems it "excessive", but a girl can never have too many pairs of jeans, right?)

Q: Why did you decide to start blogging?
A: One day while perusing google for a monogramming website, I came accross Hopsy's blog and loved reading it. I really didn't even have a clue about blogging. After a while, I started reading her blog daily, and then started reading other's blogs. I didn't start one until my summer started because I wanted to focus on school. I decided that I would love to be able to comment on other blogs and write my own, so that is how Summer Wind was born!

Well that's all, I hope everyone is having a great Monday! Mine was lovely, the weather was nice and warm, and we boated all day!

Yours,
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar