Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OPI Pink Flamenco Skittelette


Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fun filled weekend ! I really can't believe how fast this weekend went past, had so much to do and like always too little time.

Today I'm showing you the mani I had on for Mothers day, a fun and simple skittelette mani. For this mani I used OPI Pink Flamenco, Tip Top French Manicure White, Essence Black Stamping Polish, China Glaze Matte Magic, and Avon Gold Flecked. The stamping was done with Konad Stamping plate M65 ♥

Enough babbling about the mani, let me share the photos -

As you can see, three of the nails are 2 coats of OPI Pink Flamenco. The Ring finger I painted with two coats of Tip Top French Manicure White, and then stamped with Essence Black Stampy Polish. The pinky is two coats of OPI Pink Flamenco , and one coat Avon Gold Flecked glitter, and to top it off, I used China Glaze matte Magic on the pinky too. ♥ Simple yet gorgeous, I really loved this mani so much.

How was YOUR weekend ? Hope everyone has a lovely week ahead. ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar