Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Free Cool Travel Apps to Download on Your Mobile Phone To Try Out While You're on the Road!

I've recently read a comprehensive article about travel apps and how it can save you money on your trips. I haven't tried them for myself yet but I think somewhere in time, somebody thought of unburdening the plight of travellers through the smart use of technology. One of the coolest ones I've heard of before from Jaunted and I've been meaning to try is Airpnp! Ever had that need to pee and you don't know where to go? Haha. Here's my attempt of compiling that previous list and combining it with my own - those which sound brilliant to me and addresses a need I sometimes have while on the road (everything in that previous list sounded cool so it's here). I believe apps should be free to download for all (then if they want to add bookings after then it's fine) so that's a requirement here. I'll put everything in one place so that when the perfect opportunity comes, I can just revisit this post and remember which app depending on my need. I will also update this post if I find more apps =) Suggestions are also welcome in the comments (kindly indicate the app name, what it's for, compatibility and location available).

Photo from Airpnp page

Click here to read more >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar